Nimble Group IT Ltd owned websites – Terms & Conditions of use
Rubrikstore.co.uk is owned and operated by Nimble Group IT Ltd (NG-IT). Our registered office is
4 Oxford Court, Manchester, M2 3WQ
Company Reg – 08213861
Registered in England and Wales
Using Our Site
Reliance On Information Posted & Disclaimer
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
The information you view or download may be owned by Nimble Group IT Ltd or a third party, it is your responsibility to ensure you are not infringing any rights without exception.
Usage & Licensing
Nimble Group IT Ltd remains the intellectual property rights owner for all content found on our website including any downloads unless stated otherwise. Our intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download, save, print, edit and reuse this information for your own personal, or in the case of a business, the personal or commercial use of the business except in the following situations:
You must not:
• republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
• sell, rent or sub-license material from a Nimble Group IT Ltd website (including any downloads);
• reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our websites for a commercial purpose;
• redistribute material from this website (including any download) without our express written permission – except where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation and never for commercial gain;
You must not use any content from our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to our website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of our website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website content without our express written consent.
Access to information or downloads may be restricted to signed-up subscribers. We reserve the right to restrict access to downloads, specific areas of our website or indeed our entire website at our discretion.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or password.
You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
• All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
• Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
1. loss of income or revenue;
2. loss of business;
3. loss of profits or contracts;
4. loss of anticipated savings;
5. loss of data;
6. loss of goodwill;
7. wasted management or office time; and
8. for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links from our site
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
Data Protection Policy
When you request information from a site owned by Nimble Group IT Ltd or sign up to any of our services or buy things from us, we obtain information about you. This statement explains how we look after that information and what we do with it.
We have a legal duty under the Data Protection Act and GDPR to prevent your information falling into the wrong hands. We must also ensure that the data we hold is accurate, adequate, relevant and not excessive.
As a business we gather contact information about companies and employees in 3 ways.
1. Information that comes directly from you. Whenever we collect information from you, we will make it clear which information is required in order to provide you with the information, service or goods you need. You do not have to provide us with any additional information unless you choose to.
2. Subscription based GDPR and DMA compliant data services. We will use these services which will obtain information on an opt-in basis to enable us to market to key individuals in companies that may be interested in our technologies and solutions.
3. Business networking sites and social media. We research public information available to us to understand and market to key individuals in companies that may be interested in our technologies and solutions.
We store your information securely on our cloud based GDPR compliant CRM and Service Ticket software – salesforce.com, we restrict access to those who have a need to know, and we train our staff in handling the information securely.
We would like to contact you in future to tell you about other services we provide, and ways in which you might like to support Nimble Group IT Ltd. You have the right to ask us not to contact you in this way. We will always aim to provide a clear method for you to opt out. You can also contact us directly at any time to tell us not to send you any future marketing material.
We carry out a joint mailing with carefully selected other organisations, in order to tell you about products and services we think you might be interested in. Again, you have the right to opt out of this.
You have the right to a copy of all the information we hold about you (apart from a very few things which we may be obliged to withhold because they concern other people as well as you). To obtain a copy, either ask for an application form to be sent to you, or write to the Data Protection Officer at our registered office. In order to comply with GDPR, we have revised our SAR procedures to accommodate the 30 day timeframe for providing the requested information, and for making this provision free of charge.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; keep track of items you are interested in and increase website security. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit and to keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our website.
Our advertisers and payment services providers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer (version 9) you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block All Cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Your online experience may be negatively affected if you choose to disable cookies.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy was last modified on May 25, 2018.